From May 25, 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC will apply. EC referred to as "RODO."
Below you can find information about the processing of your data. If you want to know more, please contact us.
We process personal data in accordance with the principle of accountability, adequacy and reliability.
The website administrator has exercised due diligence in order to properly secure the personal data provided by you, in particular against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
We collect information about you when using our website, when you register on our website, when you fill out the contact form. These are data such as: name, company name, telephone, e-mail, industry. In addition, we automatically collect and store information about your computer and browser, including the IP address, software and hardware version, and pages you visit. Your personal data is collected by us when you use our services, e.g. from websites. Personal data can be saved in Cookies (referred to below), which we or our trusted partners install on our sites, as well as the devices you use when you use our site or offer. Cookie files can be changed or adapted to your needs. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used here.
The administrator of personal data is Lemonmind Olgierd Mrozik with its registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Magellana 12a, 80-288 Gdańsk., Tax Identification Number: 578-249-77-14, REGON: 280306621 and our trusted partners, with whom we work constantly, primarily in the area of adjusting the content on our site to your needs.
We process your data for the following purposes:
- By the services we provide, interesting and useful for Cebie,
- To ensure that the content on our site matches your needs,
- To ensure the security of your data and to prevent any abuse,
- To contact you and send you (with prior permission) messages containing commercial information,
- To conduct direct marketing for you? only with prior consent,
- To respond to information sent to the Administrator using the contact form,
- To improve the performance, functionality and performance of our website and to determine the effectiveness of our marketing activities.
The traffic data on our site is collected by our trusted Google partner.
The law allows us to provide data to our partners who will process them on our behalf, i.e. subcontractors of our services and our employees.
We do not sell or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. This does not apply to trusted partners who help us run our website or activities, as long as these entities agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including judicial authorities. Your data will not be transferred outside of the European Union.
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data by Lemonmind Olgierd Mrozik and our trusted partners. In addition, you are entitled to request:
- access to your data,
- delete your data,
- correcting your data,
- restrictions on their processing,
- oppose processing,
For this purpose, please contact the administrator of your personal data via e-mail address or mailing address:
LemonMind Olgierd Mrozik? e-mail: [email protected]
ul. Magellana 12a, 80-288 Gdańsk
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of GIODO / the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
Each processing of your data must be based on a correct legal basis in accordance with applicable law. The legal basis is so-called reasonable interest of the administrator. The processing of your data for marketing purposes will be based on your voluntary consent.
§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator - is LemonMind Olgierd Mrozik based in Gdańsk, ul. Magellana 12a, 80-288 Gdańsk., NIP: 578-249-77-14, REGON: 280306621, which provides electronic services and stores and gains access to information on User devices.
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular, small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses web pages
- Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator related to electronic services provided by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners, via the website of the Website.
- Website - means the website where The administrator runs a website, operating in the domain of lemonmind.com.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User accesses the Website pages.
- User - means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations, electronic services may be provided or with which a Contract for the provision of electronic services may be concluded
§ 2 Types of Cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In this way it is not possible to enter Users' Devices viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Service individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the domain name from they come from, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies : are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of a given browser session. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the Device User.
- Persistent cookies: are stored on the User's Device and remain there until . Ending the session of a given browser or disabling Devices does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow for the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- The User has the option to restrict or disable access of cookies to your Devices. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
§ 3 Objectives in which used are Cookies
- The Administrator uses own cookies in order to properly configure the website, and in particular to:
- adapt the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimize the use of Website pages ;
- recognize the Website User's device and its location and, as appropriate, display a web page tailored to his / her individual needs;
- remember the settings chosen by the User and personalize the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the language or region from which the user comes from,
- to remember the history of pages visited on the site in order to recommend content;
- font size and, the appearance of the website, etc.
- The administrator uses own cookies to authenticate the user on the site and provide the user's session on the site, in particular to:
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his / her login on each subpage of the Websiteand password;
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing, in particular, authentication of the browser session
- to optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- The administrator uses own cookies to implement the processes necessary for full functionality of websites, in particular to:
- adapt the website content to the User's preferences and optimize the use of from the Website's websites. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and, respectively, display a website adapted to their individual needs;
- correct operation of the affiliate program, allowing in particular verification of sources of Users redirecting to the Website's websites.
- The Administrator uses own cookies to remember the user's location, and in particular to correctly configure selected Website functions, enabling to adjust the information provided to the User from taking into account its location.
- The Administrator uses its own cookies for analysis and research, and audience audits, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help understand how Users use the Service from the Website, which allows to improve their structure and content.
- The Administrator uses own Cookies to provide advertising services, and in particular to adapt the services and third party products presented via the Website.
- The service administrator uses external cookies to collect information about the behavior of users using the Serviw for using the Google Analytics statistics system service ( external cookies administrator: Google Inc. based in the US).
§ 4 Possibilities to specify storage conditions or accessing Cookies
- You can independently and in any change the settings for files Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to User Devices via cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, User can make using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration These settings can be changed in particular in such a way that block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform about their every posting Cookies on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- The User can delete Cookie files at any time using the available features in the web browser it uses.